Just My Day Blog

Scenic Sunday

I did my first Scenic Sunday on my other blog entitled Pinetown's First Lady Living Life in Lassen County in the White House just last Sunday. I became hooked almost immediatally. The response, the people, all the different blogs that I was able to find due to Scenic Sunday was just too cool. Everyone has been so nice, and I have found a wonderful road to see so many fantastic pictures. I have, my whole life, loved photography and I could (and do) sometimes spend a day looking through peoples photography blogs. I love these memes and I am hooked. I can not wait to post my pictures here now so that I could start looking at others beautiful pictures.


These pictures were taken less than 3 weeks ago. The one below is my favorite.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by and share my Scenic Sunday with you!
and as always
PEACE!!!
Moon-Writer
better known as just plain Allison

1 comments:

Hi! Welcome to Scenic Sunday. Sorry it took a while but I'm glad you could join us!


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History