Just My Day Blog

Are you going to hit me or what?

Whenever I go for a walk from my town of Pinetown and walk to Westwood there is a little small bridge that goes over what's called Robbers creek. It is meant for cars but there actually is a walkway (albeit very thin) for walkers or bicycle riders. I am not sure what the law is anymore but I like to walk facing the oncoming traffic. I feel at least I have a chance if some car is coming right at me. I have noticed tho' that walking that way seems to make drivers stare at me the walker instead of the road. It's like then they just start following their eyes and it seems as if they are going to hit you. Its like a deer that freezes when the headlights hit.I think it happens because where I am talking about is a very thin road and they are being sooo careful not to hit you that they actually veer that way! Strange!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History