Just My Day Blog

Followers, Friend connect etc.

I have blogs I follow. I follow these blogs because I want to. They have something that I enjoy reading, learning, and laughing with. When blogger decided to change it's followers deal and I guess add followers with friend connect, I did not realize that I personally had to go through each and everyone of my blogs that I was following and redo it. So today I have finally accomplished that feat. You see, I have blogs I love to read, I have blogs that relate to woodworking that are very important to me. I have blogs I follow because I can always get a smile from my face after reading them. So I am writing this just to let those that I follow, that I was unaware I was being put as anonymous as a follower, and that I think I have it back to the way I had it before all this happened.
PEACE!!!
Allison
A.K.A. as Moon-Writer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History