Just My Day Blog

In the stash

On the night before Friday, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. 
The flag was brought in and the lights were turned off in hopes that myself may get a good night of slumber.
When out on the utility porch I heard such a clatter. I JUMPED out of my bed to see what was the matter. I grabbed my camera, and put it on flash when I turned the corner to see"Buick" eating some stash!
Seriously tho' he was making such noise I really expected to see a raccoon or something BIG. That is why I grabbed my camera. Little did I know I would find my own dog having a midnight snack!
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History