Just My Day Blog

Watery Wednesday

Without a doubt, I believe Grandmothers have the right to brag! It is our right!  This is exactly what I am going to do here for Watery Wednesday. This here is my grandson Jeremiah Lee at age 3. It is Christmas day at Laguna Beach Ca. I am a picture taking nut, not a photographer, just a picture taker. I have a gazillion pictures and without even thinking about it twice, these 3 are my all time favorite!


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

For more Watery Wednesdays make sure you click the link below!

5 comments:

These were some lovely pictures of a great kid. Thanks for sharing


Yes, as a Grandmother you have every right to brag !! I know I do :-) That also includes my just like a granddaughter, Taylor :-)

Love these photos...especially that last one. he has just the right amount of mischief, glinting in his eyes. :-) He's adorable !!


These are beautiful portraits! What a beautiful spirit your grandson has!


Aw! He's super cute! I would brag too, if it was me. :)


He's adorable ... in a perfect watery setting ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Post a Comment

Something Particular? Click on a tag!

I'd love to have you


If you like my blog,

then link back to me please!

Scroll Dust Woman and A Daily Laugh

My other blogs.

A Daily Laugh




Please stop by!

Where you are from!

Followers

Placed 11-14-2010


Past Posts

Popular Posts

Todays Birthdays

Today's Birthdays

Today in History

Today in History